ON TOTAL FIRE BAN DAYS WHEN THE TEMPERATURE EXCEEDS 38C COAL CREEK WILL BE CLOSED
-Monday at Coal Creek Community Park and Museum Seniors Special
*** Morning and Afternoon Tea ***
• Devonshire tea: two freshly baked scones with jam and cream, and either a cup of barista coffee or a pot of loose-leaf tea - $8.50
• Cake and cuppa: hot drink and a slice of homemade cake - $8
• Cookie and cuppa: hot drink and a homemade cookie -$5
*** Light Lunch ***
• Homemade soup of the day, served with warm buttered toast - $12
• Our very own homemade cottage pie, served with a side salad - $12
• Fish and chips: battered flathead fillets, chips, side salad and homemade tartar sauce - $15• Roast beef served with a creamy mash, vegetables and gravy - $15
Steam Train - Count Strzelecki August 10 2014
Our superb little steam loco, 'Count Strzelecki' passed it's inspection on the 6th July and will be taking passengers for the first time in almost four years.
The 10th August will be the big day! There has been a lot of excitement about this big occasion, so make sure you book your tickets in advance.
Tickets are $10.00 per person and are on sale now from Coal Creek Community Park and Museum.
Coal Creek Community Park and Museum - FREE ENTRY and unlimited fun for the whole family. Come along and ride the bush tramway, buy some old fashioned lollies from the general store, visit our friendly animals and feed the ducks too. While you're here drop in and have a look at our Community Gallery, and be sure to talk to our volunteers for their knowledge of local history. Come on one of our scary Ghost Tours and see the Village at night. Think of Coal Creek for your wedding, or for a special event with the family.